Open hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (EET)
Data protection and security are one of the priorities at eDezeen. With it's constant optimization of all technical security principles, eDezeen improves the protection of your data continuously. Your data is in good hands, we expressly guarantee:
Your personal data will neither be sold or rented to other businesses for promotion purposes. A transfer to a third party for commercial and uncommercial reasons does not take place, except for the handling of your order. The transmitted data may be used by the recipient only in accordance to the task to be performed. Another use of this information is prohibited.
In order to apply the before mentioned facts, eDezeen follows the eight Data Protection Principles outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998, which are summarised below:
• Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully
• Data will only be collected and used for specified purposes
• Data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Data will be accurate and up to date
• Data will not be held any longer than necessary
• Data subject’s rights will be respected
• Data will be kept safe from unauthorised access, accidental loss or damage
• Data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, unless that country has equivalent levels of protection for personal data.
For the registration as a regular customer or the use of the newsletter service, eDezeen, complying with the law standing, needs the customer’s approval, which is being asked for at the appropriate time and place. Should the customer later decide to not enjoy these services anymore, he or she may revoke their approval at any time via message to eDezeen (email, fax, postal message, phone).
For better understanding our data protection policy, please find below detailed information:
Customer registration: Here we process and use the data that have been voluntarily submitted into the forms and that have been transmitted to eDezeen, for example the name, address or other contact data such as phone number and email address, a user name and a password.
Newsletter registration: we use the email address, that has been voluntarily submitted and transmitted by the customer to eDezeen. The customer is able to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Order: Aside of the customer registration data, eDezeen furthermore needs all the data that are necessary for executing the order, such as, for example, the delivery address and payment information (f.e. credit card or debit information). In addition, eDezeen collects the IP-address, which uses to protect the customer and to prevent or to detect misuse of the website. It is to be pointed out that the IP-address will only be used and handled in a shortened form to exclude the possibility of a direct connection to a person.
Transaction in the Online-Shop: In order to be able to use the shopping cart and to enable customer recognition in case of repeated visits on our website, eDezeen saves so-called „cookies“ on the visitor’s computer. You can find further information in regards to cookies in the section "cookies".
With every visit of the website, access data of this visit will be stored in a log-file. This file is non-personal, which is why eDezeen cannot conclude which user has transmitted which data. With the access on the website, eDezeen receives data that will be stored for statistical purposes only.
In particular, every access results in the storage of the following data set: Name of the accessed file; date and time of access; transmitted data volume; notification if the transfer has been successful; notification why an access has failed; if applicable, operating and browser software of the user as well as the website, from which our website has been visited.
Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
• Remember what is in your shopping cart
• Remember how far you are through an order
Functional cookies are used to:
• Remember your log-in details
• Make sure you are secure when logged-in
• Make sure that the web site looks consistent
• Offer live chat support
Performance cookies are used to:
• Enhance the performance of the web site
• Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
• Allow you to share and like
• Send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
Examples of use:
The cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
• Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies.
• Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
• Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password when logged in to eDezeen so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
• Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
• Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
Your personal data will neither be sold or rented to other businesses for promotion purposes. A transfer to a third party for commercial and uncommercial reasons does not take place, except for the handling of your order!